- AWANA PAGE with Resources for at-home family discipleship and Tips to help churches run Awana Clubs – Parents please do not print certificates, these are given at AWANA Club for achievements.
What You Can Do
- Help your child attend AWANA each week and arrive on time. Consistency builds friendships, achievement, and self-discipline.
- Help your child follow their club’s guidelines for finishing their handbooks.Make sure they wear their vest or uniform shirt and bring their handbook, Bible, and dues each week.
- Attend major events. You are always welcome!
- Drop-off and pick-up your child at designated locations. All clubbers will be waiting inside for you promptly at 8:00pm.