Northside Women’s Ministry would like to invite you to contribute to the growth, encouragement and strengthening of the church body, locally and worldwide.
Every woman is valued. Every gift is needed. Every effort is appreciated.
Minister to the needs of the women in our church. Encourage spiritual growth and maturity. Equip women to serve in the church. Inform and encourage women to be involved in missionary and community outreach.
You are invited
Open to ladies 16 and older
4th Monday of the month (unless otherwise noted)
at 6:30 PM in the “White House“
Board Member & Coordinator Positions are open to members of Northside Baptist Church in good standing. Helper Positions are open to regular attendees in good standing.
Ministry Form located at bottom of page.
- Decorating of auditorium & foyer throughout year
- Encouragement Secret Sisters, Mentoring
- Fellowship Ladies Retreats, Banquets, Special Events
- Food Pantry Oversee stocking & administer items
- Hospitality Oversee Kitchen & White House supplies Arrangements for visiting groups & evangelists New Member Activities, Church Dinners & Events
- Meal Out Reach Arrange meals for funerals, individuals or families in need
- Missionary Care Missionary Closet, Cards, Encouragement, Updates