THANK YOU FOR REGISTERING!
Thank you for registering for the 2022 – 2023 AWANA at Northside Baptist.
If you have another child be sure to fill-out one form per child.
What You Can Do
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your child’s life. We are thrilled to have your clubber in our AWANA program and pray that we will be a blessing to your child and your family. As a parent or active adult in your child’s life you are essential helpers for your child to get the most out of his/her club.
- Always encourage your child. They have more fun when the adults in their lives show interest in their accomplishments.
- Help your child attend AWANA each week and arrive on time. Consistency builds friendships, achievement, and self-discipline.
- Help your child follow their club’s guidelines for finishing their handbooks.
- Make sure they wear their vest or uniform shirt and bring their handbook, Bible, and dues each week.
- Attend major events. You are always welcome!
- Drop-off and pick-up your child at designated locations. All clubbers will be waiting inside for you promptly at 8:00pm.